Monday, November 3, 2008

I know... I have been M.I.A.

I am so sorry, I have been M.I.A for the past few weeks. As everyone can suspect, we have been so busy! We were temporarily living with my Aunt and Uncle up until last Wednesday. Poor Lijah was sleeping in a pack n' play and was way too tall for it! We finally were able to move into our house on Wednesday night. We have been frantically unpacking, cleaning and buying new furniture. I will take some pictures of the house once it doesn't look like a disaster zone :)

The house is finally starting to feel lived in and cozy. The painter will be finished at the end of the week so we will be able to unpack the rest of our belongings.

We are loving our new neighborhood! The people are so friendly and their are tons of kids. We have an adorable neighborhood kitty that Lijah loves. I am really look forward to enjoying the neighborhood and North Carolina again (once things settle down).

Josh and Lijah both have colds. I have managed to dodge it for the past week, but I think it is finally catching up with me. I am drinking hot apple cider to help my sore throat :(

Yea for Monday night football... GO SKINS!!!

Happy belated birthday John! Thank you for your e-mail, it was very touching! I promise I will phone you back soon! :) We sure do wish we could see little Miss Emma.

Unfortunately, I don't have any other exciting news. I am hoping for more adventures soon that I will be able to share.

P.S. Here is a picture of Lijah right before we moved. We went to see Lijah's cousin, Camden play football, I took this picture while he was watching the game.

No comments: