Thank you Kelli, Brynn, Stephanie and Leslie for the picture, it really meant a lot to me. It put a great big smile on my face this morning. Side note - I was wondering why everyone was going to "look at the beans" and didn't invite me :) I love all of you!
Our flight into Baltimore went well last night. I was so exhausted I didn't even get nervous about flying. Other passengers were so great to Lijah. One man gave Lijah a dollar and the free spirited girl that sat next to us said she had never seen a child so excited to fly and said he had a "beautiful energy", yah... it's called being a two year old. Lijah didn't sleep the entire flight!Speaking of Lijah, he turned 2 1/2 yesterday! He has grown up so much and he makes us giggle everyday. He truly is our pride and joy.
I wanted to thank my wonderful husband. Through all of this, he has been so great! He has been such a rock and support system for me. He said in the beginning we will get through this stressful move as a great team and we have been nothing short of that. We haven't argued once, and he even left the cutest VM for me yesterday pre-apologizing if he got cranky. But, he was all smiles which gave me peace of mind.
I hope our wonderful daycare provider reads this one day. Francine, you truly have been an angel to Lijah. He loves coming to "school" and I know you both share the same big heart! We appreciate all you have done and thank you for being who you are! We will be sure to visit when we come to town.
I suppose it is time to sign-off for now. I am going to try to catch the last 20 minutes of "who's my baby daddy" on Maury that I will have a fun-filled hour of Dr. Phil.
P.S. Stephanie/Kelli - give a shot out to Creepy-Creep when you see him, his true identity will always remain an unsolved mystery.
1 comment:
Glad to hear that the flight went well, I know you're going to enjoy your new adventure and love being close to your family. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye but we'll keep in touch.
Emily
Post a Comment