Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat... I am a Pirate ARRR!

This year Lijah had a blast going Trick or Treating. Josh really wanted him to be a monkey this year. I was so glad he didn't mind his costume, he usually doesn't like things on his head. We went trick or treating with my cousin Carole in our neighborhood. Carole's best friend, Casey, was also with us and had her little boy Hunter. Hunter is 6 years old and he was so good with Lijah. He held Lijah's hand the entire time and helped him up the porch stairs.
Several people asked Lijah if he was a bear, he would reply, "no I am monkey." Half way through trick or treating, for some reason, unknown to me, he thought he was a pirate. He kept saying over and over again, "I a pirate...arrr!" It was pretty funny. He was a super trooper and didn't want to let go of his pumpkin the whole time.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween and is eating enough candy for both cheeks (just like me!).
Here is a picture of Lijah and his cousin Dani giving hugs to each other.


Here is Hunter helping Lijah make the trick or treat rounds

No comments: