Friday, November 21, 2008

Short but sweet visit...


This week Aunt Ling was in town for 1 night on business. We got to meet her for dinner, it was a short but sweet visit. It was so great to see her and catch up in person. She shared her pictures from the NKOTB concerts (yes, that is plural). Lijah sure did wish Leila had come too, they adore each other. We are hoping to make a visit up to Connecticut next fall.

This weekend we discovered a dog park in Wake Forest, not too far from the house. The boys just loved it! It was nice to get them out of the house and run with the other doggies. It is always so cute to see our little barky von schnauzies being just that :) It actually got to be a little embarrassing, but that's okay we love them!

My cousin, Celeste, and her little girl Kendall came over this weekend for a visit. She just moved to Raleigh so it is nice to have yet another cousin for Lijah to play with. He got a little jealous and would say, "no, that's my mommy." He hadn't had his daily nap and didn't sleep well the night before, so I think he was a little cranky.

SNOW??? This morning we woke up the snow flurries. I couldn't believe it. Lijah kept saying, "look... snow.. it beautiful." Of course, it didn't stick. It sure doesn't feel nearly as cold as Kansas since we have 0 wind here.

We are looking forward to a visit with Nana all next week! We will have a crazy Thanksgiving with all the family. I will be sure to take lots of pictures.

I sure do miss my Kansas friends and family! I am hoping for a visit... but not until it is warm there :)

No comments: