I forgot to mention that I had my first Acupuncture session this week. I decided to do Acupuncture mainly for my allergies but also for an improved "ying and yang" or so they say. Dr. Oz always does it on the Oprah show and I actually saw it on the Dog Whisperer too. Who knew they did acupuncture on dogs!
My appointment was at an "Eastern Healing Center" where they perform all sorts of procedures and provide herb therapy. Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous. It was very interesting. By feeling my palpitations (pulse impulses) she could tell I had a sore neck (I thought I just needed a new pillow). She also mixed up some special herbs that taste like dirt and roots. We shall see how everything unravels over the next few weeks.

I thought this picture was too funny :) The dog just looks so unhappy. Hey... whatever works. Maybe we should try it for our grumpy schnauzies!
No comments:
Post a Comment