Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm an official MOPS!


Yes, it is true, I am still in disbelief. I am now officially a Mom of a Pre-Schooler! Lijah started Montessori school today, tear tear. Ms. Janet suggests the parents drive up and she will get the kids out of the car to reduce any separation fears. Well, before I could say have a great day, Lijah had hopped out with no looking back!

I actually managed to hold it together until I started to pull away from the school & then the tears started flowing.

When I picked him up, as soon as he got in the car he yelled, "Mom! I had a great day!" It was very precious! I am really looking forward to these preschool years...the Halloween parade, winter sing-along and the Earth Day celebration. I think this is another chapter in our life beginning and it just feels great to be a Mama!

He doesn't need a backpack at this school and it was unseasonably cold, so the poor kid had to wear high water pants from this winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Lijah! Yeah Ashleigh for not crying until AFTER you pulled away! He is getting so big! Miss you all!