Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A big boy.... "almost"

It has been one week since Lijah has been in his big boy bed. When Mom was in town last week, we decided to put the bed together. Lijah was up until about 11 that night. He loves his new bed! He slept great in it for the first few nights. He has now realized he can just get out of his bed. I was sitting downstairs tonight finishing watching American Idol. I went upstairs to get something and the little turkey had gotten out of his bed, went in our room and turned the TV on.


Josh has discovered a new love for gourmet meals. He is an excellent meat smoker and griller, but he has been creating wonderful delicious dishes. I was blown away with last night's meal, I had to take a picture. He made crab stuffed chicken breasts, creamed spinach and roasted potatoes. The creamed spinach consisted of fresh spinach, shallots, garlic, and lots of other yummy things!



I won't proof read this post... I am so sleepy! Time for bed!

No comments: