Here is my cute darling Lijah singing his ABCs and then he goes directly into Row, Row, Row your boat. On almost an every other day basis, Josh and I can hear Lijah up in his bed singing songs at the top of his lungs instead of going to bed.
Ashleigh, thank you so much for sharing this with me. My "little man" is so precious. He is growing so fast I can't keep up. Tell him grandma and grandpa miss all of you so much. We enjoyed Terry's birthday phone message from Josh. He is ever the clown. I enjoy looking at and reading your entire blog. It is wonderful and I am learning so much about you this way. Hopefully we will see all of you this summer. Love to you all!
4 comments:
How adorably cute- hard to believe he is such a big boy!
Ashleigh, thank you so much for sharing this with me. My "little man" is so precious. He is growing so fast I can't keep up. Tell him grandma and grandpa miss all of you so much. We enjoyed Terry's birthday phone message from Josh. He is ever the clown. I enjoy looking at and reading your entire blog. It is wonderful and I am learning so much about you this way. Hopefully we will see all of you this summer. Love to you all!
Lijah is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown! I love his singing! We miss you guys!
He is so adorable. We cann't believe how big he is getting, and his amazing singing talent. Thanks for sharing! We miss you guys alot.
Post a Comment