
Once again, I have been slacking on the blogging. It has been a very busy and emotional last week. I am a mess ;) ha!
We had a great visit with Nana last week. She flew in from Baltimore to spend the whole week with Lijah. He had so much fun with Nana, going on walks and to the pool. She really tired him out, he woke up at 9:30 each day which is very late for our Lijah. We were sad to see Nana go and the week flew by too quickly. Lijah talked about his trip to the airport for days!
Our dear friend and neighbor, Suzie, had their third baby this morning at 5:52. She had a scheduled C-Section for this Thursday, but Josie decided to come early. They are all doing well and I can't wait to visit her at the hospital tomorrow!
As promised, here are a few pictures from the WWI Plane Show and Lijah's first MLS soccer game (Papa would be proud). It definitely wasn't a D.C. United game, but that will come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment