Who would have guessed I could EVER be an "embarrassing parent." Of course, as you grow into a teenager every parent becomes embarrassing at some point in time. Lijah I guess is the exception.
This weekend while driving in the car Josh was jokingly singing a song. Lijah shouts out from the back "TOO LOUD DADDY." We kind of just blew it off. The next day Josh and I were both singing and dancing to a song in the car (I believe it might have been Journey-even better) and Lijah again shouts out "Stop Guys!" over and over again. We both looked at each other and thought oh my gosh… we have turned into our parents way before the embarrassing teenage years… eeek!
Last week, Lijah surprised us by counting to 11! He is now recognizing all his colors instead of saying everything is blue. We are now going to start working on his ABCs.
No comments:
Post a Comment