Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Times at Coco Key




Yesterday, we went with Aunt Megan, Carter, Jackie & Kaylee to CoCo Key Water Park Resort. We were celebrating Carter's 4th birthday! Lijah was very excited to go on the water slides but once we got there I think it was a bit overwhelming. It was pretty loud and water was shooting up everywhere!

After about 2 hours of Lijah walking (well, more like me carrying him) around with his fingers in his ears, he finally started having fun. It was really cute to see all the kids really enjoying them selves and splashing in the water. The only boo boo from the day was Lijah sticking his finger in my eye! Ouch! I will recover :) They also had A&W in the resort so I got a float for the road... it was DELICIOUS!

Later in the evening, Carter had his actual birthday party and we enjoyed the yummy cake and ice cream.

No comments: