
December 17th was the Annual Montessori School Holiday Sing-A-Long. It is always a highlight of the school year. The kids make wonderful gifts for the parents. This year it was a calendar and ornaments. There was lots of goodies and of course some great singing! Lijah didn't let his little cold hold him back, he sang with all his heart! This year I made reindeer pops to bring as our treat and they were a huge hit! They were absolutely adorable!
Here is a super cute video I took of them singing...
My poor little buddy had his first nose bleed last weekend :( Of all things, he was walking up the stairs, tripped and landed straight on his nose. I was surprised he didn't cry too bad, I think the blood is what made him more upset. I had read an article that a chopped onion under the nose will help stop it from bleeding, it really helped!
No comments:
Post a Comment