Friday, October 15, 2010

More of Our Happenings...

Pumpkin Festival 2010…woo hoo! I have never seen so many people come out for the Annual Pumpkin Festival. Aunt Sheila had tons of yummy food and we enjoyed walking downtown and watching the parade. It wasn’t the same this year without Grandma, but she was definitely in our thoughts that day.

Lijah and Nana being silly!

Lijah loves his Uncle "Mac"!

Lijah and I headed to Concert in the Park. There was a bluegrass band and lots and lots of running around. Thank goodness we ran into one of Lijah’s friends, Nick, from Montessori school because I was worn out from 15 games of tag!

We went for a long walk on the trails and thankfully I had the camera in my purse.

We finished up another season of soccer. The team really progressed but more importantly they had a blast! We are looking forward to the next season that starts in April. In the meantime, he has been taking private swimming lessons. He absolutely loves the water and is learning the basic strokes.

No comments: