
"We made a wish, and you came true"
Lijah,
It is hard for me to encompass that it was been three years since you entered this world. On that Easter Sunday, you brought such happiness into our lives and it has continued to grow each and everyday. It is amazing to see your personality and character flourish. You have such a kind heart, a curiosity for learning, and a silly side that always makes us laugh. A day doesn't go by that you don't say to me, "I had such a great day!" My hope for you is to always have such a flourishing heart and a love for life, it is such a beautiful characteristic to possess.
Yesterday you touched my heart. I was cooking dinner, you were playing with your cars. All of a sudden you said, "Mama, I am so happy." I said, "Why buddy?". You replied, "Because I love you so much!" It is these little moments that count for so much.
Yesterday you touched my heart. I was cooking dinner, you were playing with your cars. All of a sudden you said, "Mama, I am so happy." I said, "Why buddy?". You replied, "Because I love you so much!" It is these little moments that count for so much.
We promise to do our best to instill in you the basis for being a kind person, a strong man and a wonderful father and husband one day. I know today you do not understand. But, my hope is that one day you will read this and be able to reflect on the important lessons of life....
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail."
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
"Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly."
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy."
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
"If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul."
"To be sensitive is to feel the thoughts and hearts of others as only you would want yours felt."
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
"Diversity is the one true thing we all have in common, embrace it."
"A great man is he that does not lose his child's heart."
For on this day three years ago, you truly did make our wish come.We love you so dearly, Happy Birthday little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment