Aunt Celeste and Kendall came over tonight for a very fun Christmas event! Our neighborhood had sleigh rides, carolers, and hot cocoa with goodies. The sleigh rides were so beautiful. It was a big red sleigh pulled by Clydesdale horses. They had the route lined with luminaries and everyone had their Christmas lights on. The rides were followed by hot cocoa, Christmas carolers and SANTA! This year we didn't have much luck with Santa, Lijah cried. Oh well, there is always next year.
I brought my camera but the memory card wasn't in it, errgg! I will have to post some pictures later when Celeste sends me the ones from her camera.
Josh is currently watching OU beat Mizzou, woo hoo! I better get back to the game.
I hope everyone is doing well and as always... I dearly miss my Kansas family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment