Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ol'marais Car Show


On Saturday, we went with Uncle Cory, Carter and Max to the Ol'Marais car show. This year they had over 1300 cars. It was really cool to see the old cars restored. Lijah and Carter had the best time playing. They loved the snow cones and funnel cakes too! One day, Josh and I want to get an 55 Belair and restore it as a family project. I already have the colors I would paint it, ha!


Lijah loved the car show so much, on Sunday, he kept asking to go back. So, we drove down and spent about an hour walking around. A good amount of the cars had already left. But, it was a beautiful day and we got to eat a yummy brisket sandwich!

We had our Parents as Teachers visit last night with Sue Ann. Lijah gets so excited when she comes to visit us. I think she sort of looks like Mom so Lijah kept calling her Nana and giving her the biggest hugs.

Josh's knee is still slowly recovering. Lijah must be in a growth spurt because he is eating like a horse. I got an article via email the other day to estimate your child's grown height based upon a few variables. It said Lijah should be 6' 2", yea!

Fall in the midwest brings about great Fall Festivals! I absolutely love going to festivals so the next few weeks are going to be fantastic. Next weekend we are going to the Wellsville Days. The following weekend is the Louisburg Cider Fest (which was great last year). The list continues to the end of October :)

No comments: