Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I love surprises!

Tonight, I have been getting everything ready for our flight to DC in the morning. I had a list of items to scratch off, just to ensure I didn't miss anything. Needless to say, I was frantically packing the bags, snacks, books, toys, etc...along with my less than perfect fondness of flying in the back of my head...

...when Josh presented me with the best surprise! It wasn't one of those surprises where I thought I had a clue, I honestly didn't at all, that is the best part. It is a professional Nikon digital camera. Kelli, was I not just talking about how bad I wanted one at work last week? Yah for me! Now, I can take great pictures of the family and our two cutie tootie schnauzies! This is also definitely a great start to pursuing a hobby in photography.

Apparently, he had the camera for 3 weeks but just got the extra lens yesterday. Anyone who knows me well, knows I LOVE surprises...even if they are small in magnitude. This was a great big surprise, so I am already starting our trip off great. Thanks honey!

I will be sure to post lots of pics, as soon as I can figure it out!

No comments: